June 15th, 7:00 p.m. - doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Rehearsal is required for participation in graduation. If you do not plan on participating in graduation, let your counselor know. Rehearsal will last about an hour. Students are to meet at AHS at 12:15 p.m. and travel by school bus to Xfinity Arena for the rehearsal.
All guests over the age of two must have a ticket to enter the area. Seniors are given 12 tickets for graduation. Tickets will be handed out, to students, after the Moving Up Assembly on TBD.
Street parking outside the arena is free. If you choose to park in a garage, the cost is typically $5 -$10.
Xfinity Arena has limited ADA seating available and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask that no more than one family member sit with the person who needs ADA seating so that we may maximize the number of people who access these seats. Those requiring ADA seating may enter Xfinity Arena with one family member five minutes prior to the general opening of doors.
Seniors may participate in the graduation ceremony if they:
- Have passed all required courses and earned 22.5 semester credits.
- Have passed the Reading, Writing and Math sections of the HSPE or approved alternative.
- Have had credit reinstated in classes required for graduation if credit was lost due to excessive absences.
- Are not under a suspension or expulsion at the time of the graduation ceremony.
- Have paid all fines and fees owed to Arlington High School.
- Have satisfactorily completed all sections of the senior project.
Senior Class and Graduation Items
Jostens is our official contact for class rings, gowns, announcements, etc. Jostens will be on site several times in the fall for ordering and graduation items will arrive in the spring.
You can contact Jostens at (800) 840-9130 or through their website at www.jostens.com. Grad Images is our official contract for graduation photos. Register your graduate to ensure your proofs are delivered in a timely manner. https://www.gradimages.com/